Friday 14 March 2014

100 Things I know to be True(Part 9).... #100Things


So the list continues....
100 Things I Know To Be True....Enjoy!
I know that;



#81.  I am overly excited about my 18th birthday on the 18th of march! *blushes*

#82.  Our parents will always be the best thing that has happened to us.

#83.  St. Veronica did wipe the face of Jesus on the way to Calvary.

#84.  Our background and circumstances may have influenced who we are, but we are responsible for who we become.

#85.  You should always leave loved ones with loving words. It may be the last time you’ll see them.

#86.  God is omniscient

#87.  No matter how good a friend is, they’re going to hurt you every once in a while, and you must forgive them for that.

#88.  Social networks nowadays do more harm than good.

#89.  It's best to be nice

#90.  I am Catholic and proud!


Don't forget to write what you know to be true in the comment box or tweet using #100Things
(@iweanyawrites or @C_ronn ) and your truth would definitely help complete my list!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I'll like to know what you think

Iweanya Victor is an Entrepreneur and a Blogger
Contact Him on: 758E55A3

 
;