Friday 7 March 2014

100 Things I Know to be True (Part 4)..... #100Things


*Drum roll*....
And the list continues...

100 Things I know to be True....

I know that;

#31.You really shouldn't say 'I love you' unless you mean it, and when you mean it, you should say it a lot. People forget.

#32. Sunrise is a gift.

#33. The 1st to 3rd law of thermodynamics is true.

#34.  There are certain things in life that will always make me upset: Feeling used. Being lied to. Being blown off. Being interrupted. Broken promises. Watching my friends get hurt. 

#35.  Family and friendship are without question most important things in life and should be cherished deeply. I know there are a handful of people in this world who would take a bullet for me and vise versa. I know that there will always be people who love and support me.

#36.  We are never given more than we can handle.

#37.  There's always three sides to every story, the first person's, the second, and the truth.

#38.  The tongue has no bones, but it's strong enough to break a heart.


#39.  Holding a grudge is letting someone live rent-free in your head.


#40.  Grades don't measure intelligence and age doesn't define maturity

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I'll like to know what you think

Iweanya Victor is an Entrepreneur and a Blogger
Contact Him on: 758E55A3

 
;