Tuesday 18 March 2014

100 Things I know to be True(Final Part).... #100Things


FINALLY!
It's the last of it all.
100 Things I Know to be True!
Here Goes;

#91.  God does not want us to build magnificent places of worship while our brothers and sisters are homeless

#92.  10 children can not play together for 10 years, talk more of 20.

#93.  I've always wanted to study in Canada

#94.  When God writes your love story, if you wait, It'd be more than you ever dreamed of.

#95.  P=IV=I2R=V2/R

#96.  Makeup does not really make people look beautiful. It's like putting mud water in a flashy wine bottle

#97.  If you don't love someone, don't say you do.

#98.  Never make promises when happy or decisions when angry.

#99.  Tomorrow is the BIRTHDAY of the bestest senior brother in the world!! and prime author of this blog. So don't forget to send in your wishes, famz small, (ps; cake dey) #turnup in his room!.. Dm @iweanyawrites for more details

#100. I know that today would make a best moment in the last 18 (yh! 18) years of my life and I can't thank God enough for that!!! #Turnup! (Today's my Birthday!)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I'll like to know what you think

Iweanya Victor is an Entrepreneur and a Blogger
Contact Him on: 758E55A3

 
;