Wednesday 12 March 2014

100 Things I know to be True(Part 8).... #100Things


And the list continues...

100 Things I know to be True....
I know that;
#71.  Everyday is yet another chance to change the direction of your life and the relationships in it.


#72.  There is much I don’t know or understand and probably never will. And that’s okay.


#73.  A real apology is one that has no ‘buts’.


#74.  It’s all about perspective - change the way you look at things & you’ll see things you’ve never seen before.-(like a husband in an annoying coursemate!)


#75.  My hair is black-brown-red-ginger-golden, my tooth is broken and I love to be described as stick-thin.


#76.  Sometimes, love truly isn’t enough – and yet, love is all we really have.


#77.  I know that there are 24 hours in a day, 7 days in a week and 12 months in a year. But it never seems to be enough time to figure out who you are.


#78.  
One Drink is Never Just One Drink.


#79.  
People care about one another a lot more than they let on. 


#80.  In the end, it’s not about the awards you got, the money you made, the things you bought. It’s about the EXPERIENCES you had. The lives you touched. The smiles you shared. How you made someone feel. Whether you followed your heart and dreams. Live authentically.













0 comments:

Post a Comment

I'll like to know what you think

Iweanya Victor is an Entrepreneur and a Blogger
Contact Him on: 758E55A3

 
;