Saturday 8 March 2014

100 Things I know to be True(Part 5).... #100Things


Here's numbers 41 to 50.... 100 Things I know to be true...
Thanks to a close friend of mine ;)...
Here goes..

#41.   worry is the misuse of imagination... @Natha_iyka

#42.   maths doesn't suck but I still prefer languages...@Natha_iyka

#43.   the world has enough celebrities it could use a few more saints...@Natha_iyka

#44.   when the going gets tough the tough gets going..@Natha_iyka

#45.   puppies are the cutest!...@Natha_iyka

#46.   I totally agree with -"the brain is a miracle"...@Natha_iyka

#47.   prayer fixes everything...@Natha_iyka

#48.   if u didn't watch Tom and Jerry or Lion King as a child then you didn't even have a childhood...@Natha_iyka

#49.   I love inspirational books...@Natha_iyka

#50.   I would do ANYTHING for my mother!...@Natha_iyka

Don't forget to send in yours too!  #100 Things @C_ronn   @iweanyawrites
Enjoy!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I'll like to know what you think

Iweanya Victor is an Entrepreneur and a Blogger
Contact Him on: 758E55A3

 
;