Monday 10 March 2014

100 Things I know to be True(Part 6).... #100Things


And the list continues...

Here goes..

100 Things I know to be true..

#51.  . The bad news is that time flies, the good news is that you're the pilot. @Natha_iyka

#52.   Do not compare your weaknesses to other people's strength. @Natha_iyka

#53.   I might have hurt your feelings but if you don't tell me I'll never know. @Natha_iyka

#54.  I was created for a purpose.

#55.  The world has not seen what great art can do.

#56.  We need more poetry and less prose, more art and less advertising.

#57.  You can make money without doing evil.... Google

#58.  I can repurpose everything I feel, experience and observe into my writing – and it’s cathartic.

#59.  Put on your own oxygen mask first.

#60.  Love anyway, Even when you don’t want to; especially when you don’t want to; even when it feels impossible.

Don't forget to send in yours too!  #100 Things @C_ronn   @iweanyawrites
Enjoy!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I'll like to know what you think

Iweanya Victor is an Entrepreneur and a Blogger
Contact Him on: 758E55A3

 
;