Thursday 6 March 2014

100 Things I know to be True (Part 3)... #100Things


Here Goes...
100 Things I know to be true...

I know that;


#21.  Even the last bit can be shared.

#22.  I try my very best to keep my promises and I admire those who do.

#23.  Math is easy and Languages suck!

#24.  Love is a choice, and must be chosen each day by both individuals, especially on the days that you don’t feel like loving or being loved.

#25.  Every day, when I feel like pulling away, there's always someone to remind me to reach out instead.

#26.  Toothaches are among the most painful feelings in the world.

#27.  Albert Einstein once said," All of science is nothing more than the refinement of everyday thinking.”


#28.  Our society is moving faster than our ability to adapt to its changes.


#29.  One day, A woman would rule Nigeria.


#30.  Happy girls are the prettiest - @datKDgirl #100Things




0 comments:

Post a Comment

I'll like to know what you think

Iweanya Victor is an Entrepreneur and a Blogger
Contact Him on: 758E55A3

 
;