Thursday 14 March 2013

#MyOgaAtTheTop - What We Can Learn



Words cant describe how ashamed i am watching a Top official displaying this level of ignorance. The video didn't even waste time to trend, even T-Shirts displaying "My Oga At The Top" are out already... We may waste so much time dwelling on how funny and ridiculous the video is, but i guess there are hidden lessons to be learnt.


  1. Its not by position. The Lagos State Commandant of the Nigerian Security and Civil Defence Corp , is the guy above. But look at the length of the title wouldn't it suggest that there should be more packaging in his being.
  2. If you don't know, don't be proud. Look at the surety and "bragadociality"  - I just had to derive that word - in his voice and countenance. You would have thought the website was the website of the FBI
  3. If someone is fooling himself, keep a straight face.  What made me really laugh my brains out is the way the TV presenters just looked so serious while he was manifesting. If I was there, i would have lost my job that same time.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I'll like to know what you think

Iweanya Victor is an Entrepreneur and a Blogger
Contact Him on: 758E55A3

 
;