Sunday 27 October 2013

FACEBOOK PASTORS.... PFFFFFFT..


So, above is a screenshot of a post I saw on Facebook which i found really difficult to comprehend because of its amusing sentences. It started with "999 is a reverse of 666" and he also said it was a revelation... Loooool!!!.. and he also said The second coming of Jesus is around the corner, which i don't doubt.. But in my confused state i asked a simple question, "What does 999 have to do with the second coming" and i got lambasted in the comments that followed...

With the increasing number of revelations we now see and hear, especially on Facebook, i have almost promised myself to start ignoring them... but they are a few good ones tho... 
My people abeg, what do you think???

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I'll like to know what you think

Iweanya Victor is an Entrepreneur and a Blogger
Contact Him on: 758E55A3

 
;