Sunday 10 February 2013

SO NIGERIA IS NOW YOUR COUNTRY?

I really have to give a big kudos to the Super Eagles for their exclusive performance in the just concluded AFCON. Initially I was expecting them to return home sooner than today but they have really impressed us by defeating Burkina faso 1 goal to nil.
But its funny i'm now hearing shouts of Nigeria is my country, I love Nigeria, Nigeria is tight and the rest. I pity all of you lol. This is just a couple of days after president Jonathan was interviewed on CNN and we didnt spare any words on our beloved country (I'm saying beloved country now). But really Nigeria is the best country in the world, you may not like us, but you cant deny our effect.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I'll like to know what you think

Iweanya Victor is an Entrepreneur and a Blogger
Contact Him on: 758E55A3

 
;