Saturday 1 September 2012

SOCIAL MEDIA DOES NOT FACILITATE KILLING PLEASE !!!!!

Before I start writing, may I say this; May the soul of Cynthia rest in perfect peace. Amen. After the untimely death of Miss Cynthia, the media was bombarded with the news and people became afraid of using social media. In fact my parents became very scared whenever they saw me on Facebook or twitter which was very ridiculous. Before the advent of social media, there were kidnappers, Armed robbers, Rapist, Murderers and so on. Its just like telling me to stop travelling to my home town because cars can have accident, Ships can capsize and Airplanes can crash. Point is, before social media people always had means to commit crime.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I'll like to know what you think

Iweanya Victor is an Entrepreneur and a Blogger
Contact Him on: 758E55A3

 
;