Saturday 8 September 2012

MY CHILDREN MUST BE FREE


I grew up under a hyper - excessive over - controlling dad, whose voice was law and nobody says otherwise including my mum. With time I saw myself very uncomfortable around him, I always wished he worked in space and only comes to see us once in ten years. I don't my children to feel how i felt, I don't want them to see me as a deity but as a mere man who has faults and weaknesses. I don't want them to see me as the guy who pays the fees and the bills but as a friend they can confide in. I don't want them to just see me as a dad but as a role model. I want them to be free;

  • I want my Children to be free exhibiting their talents wherever they are.
  • I want my Children to be free speaking on the phone beside me.
  • I want my Children to be free expressing themselves.
  • I want my Children to be free correcting me when i'm wrong.
  • I want my Children to be free to pursue whatever career they have a passion for.
  • I want my Children to be free to talk to me anytime on any issue.
  • I want my Children to be free to explore the opportunities given to them by God.
  • I want my Children to be free to cry under my hug.
  • I want my Children to be free offering their service to humanity.
I want them to be free indeed

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I'll like to know what you think

Iweanya Victor is an Entrepreneur and a Blogger
Contact Him on: 758E55A3

 
;