Wednesday 5 September 2012

IF YOU DISLIKE COVENANT UNIVERSITY, BETTER RETHINK


I was opportuned to visit a private university that had a verbal fight with CU on Twitter and made it a trending topic for the day. Boy, I saw girls without earings, make-up and trousers. Their meals dont contain fish, or meat. I was baffled that they even had the liver to think of yabbing my precious Covenant University. I dont want to even talk about the architecture of the school.. Please you need to see boys on starched shirt and girls looking muah in Covenant University compared to that school. If not that the University name was written everywhere, I would have thought I was in a monastery.Please Covenant University rocks!!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I'll like to know what you think

Iweanya Victor is an Entrepreneur and a Blogger
Contact Him on: 758E55A3

 
;