Thursday 27 September 2012

HIS AIRNESS - MICHAEL JORDAN


This guy is no doubt one of the greatest athletes of all time. This are some of the lessons I choose to learn from his life and times. His quotes in Italics


1. Make It Happen
Some people want it to happen, some wish it would happen, others make it happen.”
2. Passion
Even when I’m old and grey, I won’t be able to play it, but I’ll still love the game.”
3. Try
I can accept failure, everyone fails at something. But I can’t accept not trying.
4. Work
I’m not out there sweating for three hours every day just to find out what it feels like to sweat.”
5. Fail
I’ve missed more than 9000 shots in my career. I’ve lost almost 300 games. 26 times, I’ve been trusted to take the game winning shot and missed. I’ve failed over and over and over again in my life. And that is why I succeed.”
6. Go Around
If you’re trying to achieve, there will be roadblocks. I’ve had them; everybody has had them. But obstacles don’t have to stop you. If you run into a wall, don’t turn around and give up. Figure out how to climb it, go through it, or work around it.”
7. The Mind
My body could stand the crutches but my mind couldn’t stand the sideline.”
8. Perspective
Always turn a negative situation into a positive situation.”
9. Loyalty and Responsibility
The game is my wife. It demands loyalty and responsibility, and it gives me back fulfillment and peace.”
10. Expectations
You have to expect things of yourself before you can do them.”

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I'll like to know what you think

Iweanya Victor is an Entrepreneur and a Blogger
Contact Him on: 758E55A3

 
;