Saturday 19 January 2013

OPEN MESSAGE TO @Cossydiva COSSY

Cossy Orjiakor

Google servers are currently melting because I spent quality time looking for a decent picture of you to attach to this post.

Honestly I shouldn't have any problem with you, you have your life to live, but reading all the insulting stuff you said to a fellow blogger like me really pissed me off.....
Hello ma, you think you are hot, but remember this:
NAKED WOMEN ARE HOT, CLOTHED WOMEN ARE BEAUTIFUL
HELL IS HOT, HEAVEN IS BEAUTIFUL
THE CHOICE IS YOURS

I'll pray for you by 4pm today, if you are interested you can also pray at that same time. 
The Lord bless you. I love you with the love of Christ

PS: Nothing personal

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I'll like to know what you think

Iweanya Victor is an Entrepreneur and a Blogger
Contact Him on: 758E55A3

 
;