Thursday 24 January 2013

JONATHAN SCORES 3/10 ON HIS INTERVIEW


I love my Country and I love my President because its not child's play to be the president of a country, not to talk of this complexity called Nigeria. The recent interview with CNN's Christiane Amanpour on  issues pertaining to Nigeria was one I looked forward to watching because Im expriencing a paradigm shift on how I view my President. I wasn't very impressed but I won't say he needs to be impeached. President Jonathan made some very controversial statements especially with the one on Power Generation and he also didn't quite answer the questions to my satisfaction. I know he has good intentions but I doubt he has the Iron hands to mend what has taking over 30 years to degrade.... 

If he didn't want to prove himself capable and at least make Nigerians a bit happy with his administration,  I doubt he would have accepted the interview in the first place... 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I'll like to know what you think

Iweanya Victor is an Entrepreneur and a Blogger
Contact Him on: 758E55A3

 
;