Tuesday 1 January 2013

DOES YOUR PRESIDENT INSPIRE YOU?

I watch President Barack Obama's speeches and I'm almost considering moving to tears. The hope of a better future is rekindled by his speech, the energy to continue living the American dream is revitalised.... But when I watch my president speak on touchy issues, I wonder what goes on in his mind. His recent utterance which is now all over the blogosphere goes thus: "THE VIOLENCE IN NIGERIA COULD BE A SIGN OF THE END TIMES" are you kidding me? He is speaking to people who have watched their loved ones die avoidable deaths, people who have lost valuable properties, worst of all he is speaking to Nigerians not Mayans.... Hope for a better future is the least he should have given us. I really hope he has not squandered his chance to make Nigerians believe in him....

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I'll like to know what you think

Iweanya Victor is an Entrepreneur and a Blogger
Contact Him on: 758E55A3

 
;