Saturday 8 December 2012

WHEN IS THE RIGHT TIME?

I believe there is a purpose for singleness, its a time to grow, discover yourself and have a sense of direction. But how long should I be single? When is the right time to date?
Taking time to seek the opinion of others, I got different views, some weird and funny while some interesting and insightful.
1. Some said 18 years is the appropriate time.
2. Some said while you are in university.
3. Some said secondary school.
4. A weird group said primary school.
5. Some said when your done with schooling
6. The last group said maturity and balance are the fundamentals.
I kind of agree with the last group of people because relationships don't last because there is love, they last because there is knowledge. But what do you think?


By: Ogbiti Colette

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I'll like to know what you think

Iweanya Victor is an Entrepreneur and a Blogger
Contact Him on: 758E55A3

 
;