Tuesday 18 December 2012

OUR RAPACIOUS CORRUPTION RATE

I remember this indomie hungry man size advert that the guy said something like;

"When I was little, indomie gave me 50 grams"
"I grew up and they gave me super pack"
"I grew much older and they gave me indomie hungry man size"
"I wonder what indomie would give me next?". (This is highly paraphrased)

In the same light, when I was young, the newspapers carried news of corruption in hundreds of thousands, I grew up a little and they carried news of corruption in millions, I'm now a young adult and they are carrying news of corruption in billions.


I wonder what the newspapers would carry next??????

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I'll like to know what you think

Iweanya Victor is an Entrepreneur and a Blogger
Contact Him on: 758E55A3

 
;