Wednesday 19 December 2012

REST IN PERFECT PEACE OLANIYI OLAYINKA

We never really knew each other and never spoke more than two words per month; yes and no, but its very late to wish for a change now.
Your untimely exit from this world has left so many questions on my mind that I don't want to start answering lest I become more confused. I've learnt a lesson the hard way; life is too short not to connect with people and leave a print in their lives

The unique thing about life is; we meet to part and part to meet somewhere a lot better. Mr yinka, not knowing you before now is something I regret a lot. We love you but your creator loves you more. Rest in perfect peace yinka.

Mr. Olaniyi Olayinka was a student of the Department of Mechanical Engineering, Covenant University, Ota.

(May the soul of the faithful departed through the mercies of God rest in perfect peace)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I'll like to know what you think

Iweanya Victor is an Entrepreneur and a Blogger
Contact Him on: 758E55A3

 
;