Saturday 29 December 2012

WHAT KEEPS A RELATIONSHIP?

So, I'll be writing a little on what I feel keeps a relationship strong.. Is it money, sex, God, Allah, Budha, Love or whatever you name it? I don't think the answer is in the aforementioned options...

What I feel keeps a relationship strong is KNOWLEDGE; yes KNOWLEDGE. Have you not heard of cases where a man and his wife get divorced and they love each other so much? or cases where the woman says: "I love him but I can't live with him". Love is not the problem in these cases, KNOWLEDGE is.

Knowledge of how to treat a lady, Knowledge of her likes and dislikes, Knowledge of your individual roles in the relationship, Knowing that you don't know and working towards knowing, Knowledge of communication principles... The list could go on and on.
Apart from love and God being present in a relationship, KNOWLEDGE is a unique ingredient in the total package....

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I'll like to know what you think

Iweanya Victor is an Entrepreneur and a Blogger
Contact Him on: 758E55A3

 
;