Monday 17 June 2013

DON'T FALL FOR THESE WORDS; HUN, BOO, CUTIE, HUNNAY ETC


I'm actually writing this from the wealth of experience i've gotten from being turned down by ladies, yeah i mean it, being turned down by ladies. A good number of us might have experienced a situation whereby you probably like a girl, you start the process of chiking her and the rest. You guys get a little close to an extent that you can share some personal stuff.

It gets to a point where she either starts using these words or you are the one who even starts it. words like; Hi Hun, Hi Hunnay, Hi Dearie, Hi Boo, Hi Bae etc you might feel very loved and special but I tell you most solemnly, thou shall not fall for these nonsense. Why??????? you might ask, permit to use two points only to treat this issue.


1. THEY ARE NOT WORTH MORE THAN THE FANCY THEY CARRY. 

Oh Yes!!!! these words are fancy terms. Now judge these two statements, which one carries more       weight 
                  Hi Hun, I love You
                             OR
                  Hi Victor, I Love You

2. THE 'SAYER' PROBABLY DOESN'T MEAN IT
I am 95.235% very sure of this. The users of these Hyper Emotional Heightening words most times don't mean whatever they are saying. Let me put it in more appropriate terms; They want you padlocked in the FRIENZONE. They want you around but they don't want you seriously around, so the only way to maintain this equilibrium is to play with your emotions.

I wrote this because of the experience i've had in my short life so far. I admonish you to flee the users of these words.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I'll like to know what you think

Iweanya Victor is an Entrepreneur and a Blogger
Contact Him on: 758E55A3

 
;