Sunday 11 November 2012

WHO IS IWEANYA VICTOR?


I have researched deeply and my findings are as displayed below;

It is not a Bartender
It is not a Creeping creature
It is not a Drug addict
It does not sell tear tear wrapper

Obviously the picture below does not depict any of these.

I am a guy who tries to think outside the box. This blog most of the times is about my point of view on most issues and I try to make my weekends a date with my blog.Now that We've officially met so stop admiring my picture and try to read my blog often.

You are most welcome.
Twitter: @Sirr_vic
Facebook:Iweanya victor
Linkedin:Iweanya Victor
BBM: You can sow one in my life.

Concept gotten from the relentless builder

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I'll like to know what you think

Iweanya Victor is an Entrepreneur and a Blogger
Contact Him on: 758E55A3

 
;