Friday 9 November 2012

WEEKEND SPECIAL: RELATIONSHIPS [GUEST POST]


“RELATION…SHIPS” (I’ll tryta be as brief as possible)
 Just as the name implies; it’s a ship, and ships are used to embark on journeys. In clearer English; a relationship is a journey… and a long one at that.
It’s not something you should get into with the “I’ll probably get to like him/her as time goes on” mindset. If you’re not ready 2 embark on this journey; then pls stay away from it I’m amazed when I hear people say “its not like I’m going to marry him”; pls if u do not see yourself marrying that person; don’t get into that relationship.
I’ll end this by asking a question that I’d love to get as many responses as possible:
What is your reason for being in that relationship”???
Finally… its either long-term or nothing!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I'll like to know what you think

Iweanya Victor is an Entrepreneur and a Blogger
Contact Him on: 758E55A3

 
;