Monday 19 November 2012

FROM THE MEDIA CHAT #MEDIACHATNG #QUESTIONSFORJONATHAN

I wasn't priviledged to watch the media chat but from all my news sources I have this to say;

  • "I never promised to reduce poverty. I promised to create wealth" are the words of my president. So how do you create wealth and permit poverty to be on the increase? Wow sir but i really don't get the logic behind that.
  • "Before the mid of next year we will fix the power problem" are also the words of my president. Sir, this is not the first time we've heard this.How can you possibly convince us that it will be fixed?
Sir, we all heard the same stories we've been told since the beginning of democracy in Nigeria only that this time "you gave a damn".

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I'll like to know what you think

Iweanya Victor is an Entrepreneur and a Blogger
Contact Him on: 758E55A3

 
;