Wednesday 10 October 2012

Versatile Blogger Award: Courtesy of Relentless Builder


Wow!!!, the Versatile Blogger Award was passed on to me by Relentless Builder and i'm really excited. A very special thanks to her. I'm supposed to fulfill these criterion to accept the award:


  1. Thank the Blogger that nominated me.
  2. Share 7 random facts about me.
  3. Nominate 15 bloggers who are relatively new to blogging.
  4. Let nominated bloggers know they have been nominated.
Let's move to item 2.

7 Random facts about me
  1. I love color blue.
  2. I'm a fan of good relationships.
  3. I really love thinking big.
  4. I'm good looking *winks*.
  5. I only speak English. Queen's English to be precise.
  6. I'm tall- 6feet 2inches.
  7. I can be really shy at times.

 Nominated Blogs
They are not really new to blogging though;

  1. Femiconnects
  2. Ofilispeaks.com
  3. lindaikeji
  4. bbrepublic.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I'll like to know what you think

Iweanya Victor is an Entrepreneur and a Blogger
Contact Him on: 758E55A3

 
;