Tuesday 2 October 2012

MY "I HAVE A DREAM SPEECH' FOR NIGERIA AT 52



I say today, friends, so even though we face the difficulties of today and tomorrow, we still have a dream. It is a dream deeply rooted in the Nigerian Dream.

I have a dream that one day this Nation will rise up and live out the true meaning of its Anthem:" To serve with heart and might, to build a Nation where peace and justice shall reign".

I have a dream that one day on the hills and valleys of Obudu, that Christians, Muslims and other Religious belief will be able to sit down together at a table of Brotherhood.

I have a dream that one day even Kaduna, Jos and Bauchi, states engrossed with crisis and religious violence will be transformed into a paradise of love, freedom and justice.

I have a dream that Nigerians will one day live in a Nation where they will not be judged by their tribe or Religion but by their inherent capabilities bestowed on them by God. I have a dream today.

I have a dream that one day the house of Assembly and all positions of power whose members are constantly pursuing their own interest and the interest of their families will be taken over by men and women who will render selfless service to this great Nation. I have a dream today.

I have a dream that one day whether we bring our enemies to justice or bring justice to our enemies, justice will be done.





0 comments:

Post a Comment

I'll like to know what you think

Iweanya Victor is an Entrepreneur and a Blogger
Contact Him on: 758E55A3

 
;