Wednesday 17 October 2012

APPLE PRODUCTS AREN'T THAT COOL.



I've always wondered what the hype was about apple products especially the IPad and IPhone. My issue with apple products came when a friend of mine had an IPod whose battery was worn out and needed to be replaced; I turned the back, as you would when you want to change a device’s battery and discovered that changing it was like solving:
 
In other words, you probably can't change the battery yourself unless you take it to an apple shop which will cost more than the IPod, so you are left with no other option than to buy a new device.

My second palaver is with the ITunes sync of everything concerning the IPad and IPod. You must install applications from ITunes, you must sync your pictures with ITunes, you must sync your music with ITunes and blah blah blah. I get really amused when I see people with android devices just left click and send their songs to the music folder on their devices. What’s with the apple protocol?

My third palaver is apples way of bringing you back to bondage after you’ve decided to be free. I’ll explain. You jailbreak your device to break free from apple’s bondage and install third party apps but then apple develop software updates to bring you back to step one- which is bondage.

My last palaver is with the unnecessary overpricing of apple products. Why buy an apple laptop for 250,000 Naira when I can buy an Alienware which is obviously better than a MacBook for 250,000 Naira also.

I guess I should have asked this question before writing this up: “Why exactly do you buy an apple product”?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I'll like to know what you think

Iweanya Victor is an Entrepreneur and a Blogger
Contact Him on: 758E55A3

 
;