Sunday 30 March 2014

HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY!!


'M' is for the millions she's given me,
'O' means that she's only ours,
'T' is for the tears she shed to save me,
'H' is for her heart of purest gold,
'E' is for her eyes, with love-light shining,
'R' means right, and right she will always be,
Put them all together they spell 'MOTHER'
A word that means the world to me.

To the best mother in the world:
Sending me to school every morning
Cleaning up the house for us
Shopping, cooking, helping
Planning my family’s busy schedule.

In my eyes, she’s nothing less than a Superwoman
The kind, gentle lady whose patient nurture
Guided from birth to my first few steps,
To those “troubling” teenage years,
Who will continue to do so forever.
This Superwoman will never cease to stop loving me
And although I may not show it



Behind the moans and the groans
I secretly long for the kisses and hugs
The funny stories from her childhood
The quirky little gifts.
You are there when I am sad,
Hurt. Frustrated.
The ears that listened to a thousand words of anger,
The shoulders that soaked up rivers of tears,
The mouth that whispers words stronger than any medicine.
When I’m happy, excited,
I see the welcoming open arms,
The hands which clap and congratulate me,
The lips which make me soar to the moon,
The glossy eyes which share my happiness too.
You’re a special part of my life.
You shine brighter than the stars at night,
Lighting up my life, lifting my head up when I am down,
I wouldn’t be here without you.


Happy Mother's Day!!
You are my mother.
Hope this brought smiles and laughs,
But more importantly, I just want to say:
Thank you mom,
And have a Happy Mother’s Day.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I'll like to know what you think

Iweanya Victor is an Entrepreneur and a Blogger
Contact Him on: 758E55A3

 
;