Wednesday 5 March 2014

100 Things I know to be True (Part 2)... #100Things


So the list continues....
100 Things I Know To Be True....
Enjoy!

I know that;

#11.  Heaven is real, as well as hell.

#12.  Chimamanda Adichie was right when she said “A man who would be intimidated by me is exactly the kind of man I would have no interest in”

#13.  Relationships are 100:100 partnership, Not 50:50.

#14.  Guys cry.

#15.  Nigeria is a beautiful nation.

#16.  Looks aren’t everything, if you do not believe, ask Cameron Russell.

#17.  Harry Potter is a literature masterpiece of all time.

#18.  Poetry is definitely romantic.

#19.  Sometimes, all one needs, is a hand to hold and a heart to understand.


#20.  The best way to spell love is G-I-V-E.

Don't forget to write what you know to be true in the comment box or tweet using #100Things
(@iweanyawrites or @C_ronn ) and your truth would definitely help complete my list!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I'll like to know what you think

Iweanya Victor is an Entrepreneur and a Blogger
Contact Him on: 758E55A3

 
;