Monday 27 August 2012

WHAT I LEARNT WATCHING A POINTLESS MOVIE


On a very pleasant Friday evening, I decided to do what I rarely do; view a Nigerian movie. After a duration of about 1 hour and 15 minutes, the movie ended and I was left puzzled as to what just happened. I dared not rewind, lest I die of acute senselessness. I decided to find out more about the movie and in my findings I discovered that the movie was shot in a week with a budget of less than NGN 200,000 so I became less surprised 'cause the outcome of the movie was a product of its input. The point is, if you are trying to stand out or be unique in whatever endeavor you find yourself, you should be prepared to spend adequate resources be it your time or energy. I would have sued the movie producers if I was abroad for trying to make me retarded.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I'll like to know what you think

Iweanya Victor is an Entrepreneur and a Blogger
Contact Him on: 758E55A3

 
;