Thursday 30 August 2012

GOODLUCK JONATHAN, GLUTTON?, DRUNKARD? OR BOTH?


I came across an article on a newspaper and I was highly amused when one of Jonathan's aides was trying to defend an accusation of him being a drunkard and a glutton. I tried not to write on it, but I guess I didn't have enough self discipline to do that. I'm not trying to accuse him of being a drunkard but how do you explain some one waking very early in the morning and making strange developments. Mind you its always early in the morning people experience hang overs. My dear president if speaking against you is a sign of unpatriotism im so sorry but it makes me all the more patriotic.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I'll like to know what you think

Iweanya Victor is an Entrepreneur and a Blogger
Contact Him on: 758E55A3

 
;